**THESE POSITIONS HAVE NOW BEEN FILLED**
As PVM continues to grow, we’re on the look out for highly motivated and professional individuals to join our team. If either of the roles below sound anything like you, then we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Are you a customer focused individual, with a brilliant work ethic?
Due to continued expansion we are looking for a candidate who is professional and efficient in their work but who also has a sense of humour and can fit in within an operational team.
You will be reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager within this highly professional and successful company. You will have a proven customer service background in order to provide exceptional customer service to an existing and developing customer base. As a company we pride ourselves on our top quality service for our customer and are looking for an individual who can share this passion.
- Full Time position available – 40hrs
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 17.30pm
- Starting Salary – £17,500pa
- Taking direct orders from customers via phone, email and online
- Call handling
- Sales order processing
- Dealing with electronic orders and email monitoring
- Resolution of queries
- General administrative duties
- Managing customer accounts and queries
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to manage tasks in a timely manner
- 3 year’s minimum experience in a similar role
- Good IT skills
FULL TIME EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATIVE
We are looking to introduce an Embroidery Machinist with immediate effect.
The role involves the use of our multi-head Embroidery Machine, programming the computer embroidery files, decorating and trimming personalised business logos onto garments and liaising with customers where necessary.
- Full time position – 40hrs
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Work well in a team or independently
- Possess good organisational skills
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have a working knowledge of computers
- Sewing experience and some creativity would be beneficial but is not essential
- Full and Comprehensive training is provided.
Should you wish to apply for either of these roles, please contact: Trudie.Way@PVMSupplies.co.uk